Position: Account Manager
Work Location: Taman Setia Tropika
Employment Type: Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage assigned accounts, identify new leads, upsell from previous closed business.
- Manages pipelines and forecast data, provide consistent updates on delivery and billing information for analysis and reporting.
- Manage the business relationship, gather customers’ intelligence data, cover all levels within the customers’ organisations, deliver quality service and total customer satisfaction.
- Responsible in handling accounts in any sector.
- Fulfil tenders/proposals’ requirements, to ensure comprehensive solution with competitive pricing and a compelling value proposition.
- Provide and position proactive proposals – anticipate customers’ requirements, ensure that it’s aligned with business goals with feasible IT solutions that provide highest return on their IT investment.
- Work with various groups internally e.g. solution architects, solutions consultants, project managers in order to position Mesiniaga’s proposals as business solutions of greatest added value.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/IT, Business Admin, or Marketing.
- Minimum 4 years or more of experience in IT solution sales (preferred) or general sales.
- Have proven track record in sales in any sector (if any)- targets met consistently with an inclination towards consultative selling style.
- Have broad and extensive sales knowledge.
- Good understanding in IT Systems Integration Ecosystem.
- Familiar with technology companies’ operations (e.g.: Dell / HPE / Cisco / VMWare).
- Results-driven and independent, process oriented and has a good discipline in maintaining proper tracking of sales forecasts, account planning and opportunity management.
- Able to show good presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English languages (written and verbal).