Position: Service Delivery Manager
Work Location: Kulim Hi-Tech Park
Employment Type: Contractual
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible and accountable to customer for all aspects of performance and escalation matters (overall relationship, commercial / financial, delivery, and service improvement).
- To produce, participate and present Monthly Service Performance Report to Infineon.
- Actively engaged in Service Improvement Plan (SIP) with customer on quarterly basis.
- Execute Service Improvement Plan (SIP) within the team to ensure continuous performance of the team.
- To manage the execution of SDGF.
- Comply to customer guidelines, processes, practices and procedures as per customer’s policy.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in an IT related field.
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (Preference given to those with program management experience).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation and organizational skills.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
- Sharp analytical mind with good trouble-shooting skills.