Position: L2 NOC Engineer
Work Location: Bukit Jalil
Employment Type: Contractual
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive, assess and perform initial diagnosis of Incidents from Level 1 support team.
- Analyze, maintain and track the Incident Records received from Level 1 support team and any resolution actions taken to date.
- Engage and collaborate with all stakeholders to understand the incidents and design the resolution.
- Coordinate between Level 2 support team and other parties as required (e.g. Infrastructure Operations, client third Parties).
- Resolve Incidents that do not require a code change (e.g.: Incident Restoration).
- Analyze, design and recommend a temporary workaround solution while the incidents are being resolved permanently.
- Prepare, analyze and communicate all the incident resolution processing.
- Maintain and track the Incident Record.
- Prioritize and assign complex incidents to Level 3 Support.
- Escalate incidents in accordance with agreed processes.
- Manage changes to application reference data including list of values and product information.
- Date correction and clean-up of production data issues/incidents.
- Be the owner of Level 2 Support for all of the incident and problem management processes.
- Provides Level 2 Incident Management and Problem Management support.
- Provide technical support as Level 2 System Engineer and coordinate fault escalations, together with the Level 1 engineers in providing high level technical management for high priority or technically complex calls.
- Continuously follow up with client and manage technical escalation to ensure faults are rectified within agreed KPI.
- Prepare and provide monthly tracking report for Problem Management tickets.
- Collaborate with technical expertise such as TAC and client in performing System troubleshooting.
- Track progress and updates for open TAC cases
- Coordinate and supervise the Preventive Maintenance activity.
- Provide System Assessment Audits and Improvement Plan to client.
- Manage and maintain Development and Testing platform.
- Work closely on client escalations and the reproduction of issues in the lab.
- Track and analyze test results and work closely with the site development team to isolate and reproduce defects.
- Deliver internal/external training and or knowledge transfer to client.
- Degree in Information Technology/ Network or similar discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of IT functions and processes.